Monday, February 16, 2009

Eagles - The Long Run Album



The Long Run is one of the best music album from the 80s. The 70s album was released on 1979. It is the sixth studio album of the American rock band "The Eagles". This was the first Eagles album not to feature founding member Randy Meisner, who was replaced by Timothy B. Schmit. Songs from the album are "The Long Run", "I Can't Tell You Why", "In the City", "The Disco Strangler", "King of Hollywood, "Heartache Tonight", "Those Shoes", "Teenage Jail", "The Greeks Don't Want No Freaks", and my favorite "The Sad Café".

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
SimplyJessie is the Lead webmaster for music business, and is based in Makati City, Philippines. The purpose of this blog is to share my love of music with you, best songs and albums, favorite artist as well as share my thoughts and opinion.

Text

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.