Friday, March 20, 2009

Songs In The Key Of Life Album by Stevie Wonder



Songs in the Key of Life

This rock album is from 70s. It is a great album from Stevie Wonder. The American musician released the Songs In The Key Of Life Album last September 28, 1976. It became the best-selling album of Stevie Wonder and among the most critically acclaimed albums of his career. Recently,it became number 56 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.

My favorite song is "Love's in Need of Love Today". Other awesome songs are "Have a Talk with God", "Village Ghetto Land", "Contusion", "Sir Duke", "I Wish", "Knocks Me Off My Feet", "Pastime Paradise", "Summer Soft", "Ordinary Pain", "Isn't She Lovely", "Joy Inside My Tears", "Black Man", "Ngiculela - Es Una Historia - I Am Singing", "If It's Magic", "As", "Another Star", "Saturn", "Ebony Eyes", "All Day Sucker", and "Easy Goin' Evening (My Mama's Call)". I love the song lyrics and music from "Songs In The Key Of Life Album", It's really one of the greatest album from 70s music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
SimplyJessie is the Lead webmaster for music business, and is based in Makati City, Philippines. The purpose of this blog is to share my love of music with you, best songs and albums, favorite artist as well as share my thoughts and opinion.

Text

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.